The Nuptials are coming, The Nuptials are coming!

Every day is a new fun twist and turn with our little journey to Orlando and luckily none of that has to do with my bad knee. Thank GOD too, since it is already fun doing physical therapy as it is.
So as the Hot Pepper has been spending so much effort in the quest for “THE DRESS” lately I’ve basically stayed out of the way as much as humanly possible. Can we say “not my first rodeo?”
Anyhoo, this has worked quite well for me since I have been busy editing and mixing Jami’s wedding march. Second only to her actually saying “YES”, the greatest honor J has given me to date is allowing me to compose her march. I’ve been working on this quite a bit lately and I am quite pleased with the way it is turning out. This is my first time doing full string arrangements and I played every instrument on the song. Can we say multi-tasking?

It must be love.

No comments:
Post a Comment