So a few weeks ago as thy fair maiden was returning from acquiring “THE” gown, I was informed that we needed to go to Louisiana to start registering at some of the shops in West Monroe. I had been looking forward to registering but I had not realized that it was coming up on us so fast. Ya know, I’m a guy! We don’t know about this stuff. Well, due to recovering from my unplanned stage dive, writing deadlines, and travel dates for shows I was hoping for an off weekend. That wasn’t happening quite yet. As in prior blog entries…………it must be love. I am not complaining now since I had a grand time but my initial excitement level was less than stellar. The following kinda explains why.
Due to my crazy schedule the only way we were going to make it down this past weekend was to do the following:
1) Leave directly after work at Gibson. That is 5:30 pm Central time. It is 8 hours to Louisiana. Chances are we weren’t gonna be there for supper. I love MONSTER energy drink.
2) We were going to need to get up early and hit no less than 4 or more locations to register on Saturday. For those of you that know the Magnolia and Miss Judy, you understand that this is more like an event. Where was Jerry? HUNTING!!! Guess who the moron is? ME. Oh yeah, I love MONSTER energy drink.
3) Find time to see friends, family, go to church, go to AG’s birthday party, make a lunch date for my birthday on Sunday, AND drive another 8 hours home. Guess what? I LOVE MONSTER ENERGY DRINK!!!
Did we pull it off? You betcha AND we made it back to Nastyville before midnight. Am I tired? Without a doubt. Am I still drinking MONSTER so I can finish typing this? Three guesses…………… Was it worth it? Always worth it to see the future fam and get some good food. Of course, if you feel so inclined to ease our pain you are welcome to go to Belk, Dillards, Judy C. Martin, The Muffin Tin, or The Trenton House and show your concern. I would of course not mind the Cuisinart coffee maker with the coffee grinder built in since the MONSTER is starting to give me a nervous tick.

1 comment:
drink more Monster!!!
Post a Comment