It's 2 days til I leave Nashville for Orlando and 4 days til the BIG day!
AND all I have left to do is pack my suitcase for what I want to wear while I'm in sunny Orlando!! I can't believe it.
(1) enjoy some girl time this weekend - DONE! (and was AHHH-MAZING! Thanks girls!)
(2) figure out my hairstyle AND learn how to do it myself - ALMOST DONE! (hairstyle picked out, appointment booked) DONE!
(3) write thank yous - MAKING A DENT
(4) start packing: jewelry, rings, shoes, dress, makeup, clothes for honeymoon, wedding/reception essentials, etc.
(5) make more favors due to the final RSVP count - DONE!
(6) buy more vases and candles since we've upped the number of tables - DONE!
(7) get a facial so my skin is glowing for the wedding day - DONE!
(8) make dinner reservations for the honeymoon (Disney tip: make reservations at hot spots) - DONE!
(9) write thank yous - (see #3)
(10) plan for the June reception
(11) finish up the 'order of service' for the cermony - DONE!
(12) oganize ALL the final info from Disney - DONE!
(13) get right info to right people (i.e. those taking pictures before the wedding, bus schedule to those riding the Disney bus, etc.) - ALMOST DONE! (info in letters, now I gotta send the letters) - DONE!
(14) make list of desired pictures (before and after ceremony) - DONE!
(15) get pictures list to Riley (if he'll ever get back from Mexico) - DONE!
(16) write thank yous - (see #3)
(17) etc...
(18) book Riley's travel - DONE!
p.s. those of you reading this....PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE pray for sun! The forecast right now says scattered thunder storms.


No comments:
Post a Comment